This store may be conveniently located and have some beautiful nice pieces of furniture displayed in their showroom.However please be aware before you purchase anything form this store.

Lets start off with the salesman, Mark. He indicates that he is the owner but doesn't want to say it in front of the other salesmen. He is very helpful and knowledgeable while trying to sell you his merchandise, after that it is all down hill. He is a scam artist and a horrible horrible person to deal with.

Do not trust anything he tells you regarding delivery. Our living room set was supposed to be delivered 2 weeks from the date of purchase. We are waiting approximately 4 weeks and it still has not been delivered. Mark's customer service skills suddenly disappear and he is rude and obnoxious and has absolutely no skills at all.

He is just a nasty, mean scam artist.

This store offers no remorse or compensation for their horrible horrible customer service.Please be aware and please do not purchase anything from this store.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: I want my furniture delivered and I want $1,500 returned to me for my inconvenience. It is a holiday and I have no couches for my company.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and delayed delivery, Salesmen is a scan artist and very poor nasty attitude.

Had an Experience with Levetz?

Comments